Jango Fett poster

Azrok

Active Hunter
Jazzed to frame and hang up my new Jango Fett poster at work. It joins another SW poster and a couple of standees. Ordered it on eBay - the listing had multiple sizes available and I selected 24x36 inches (standard US poster size). Standard poster frame from a nearby Hobby Lobby store.

office_zpsf4268f08.jpg

Very cool. If my wife ever lets me have a corner of the house to decorate I would put something like that up with my Jango on a mannequin in front of it.

Sometimes I'll do smaller pieces that are more discreet, and work things out with the Mrs. on putting them in "harmless" locations. Laundry room, garage.

I'll get an 8x10 photo when Official Pix has one of their sales, or just google image search large file size Star Wars related pics and print at the pharmacy, Walmart, etc.

Can do one-off frames by sanding/spray-painting frames from the thrift stores, or have a consistent look with basic black photo frames from regular stores.

Hi,

I have also bought a SW poster recently for my entertainment room. I could not find a frame of my choice but finally got one from arttoframe.

My dear wife never interfere in my decision only in entertainment room which is the most amazing part.

Waiting for the frame .... So, that I can place the poster on the wall.

I am so excited :)

Very cool set up you got there :) I still need to search for a reliable source one of these days for that life size PrePro 2 Fett.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back