Newb from Florida

WolfpackFangirl

New Hunter
Hi there! My name's Savanna and I'm from Florida. I'm very familiar with the Rebel Legion and 501st Legion, my mom and brother are both members. I have a Jedi costume to submit to the Rebel Legion next year when I turn 18, but I wanted something for the 501st to submit as well. I'd love to be a trooper of some sort (animated clones are my favorite) but at 5'2" and 100lbs, I'm not exactly your ideal trooper size.

My ultimate dream is to have a Zam Wesell costume someday. I have done plenty of research on the costume and know that I won't be able to finish (or fund) it in time for my 18th birthday next year. But that's not stopping me! I wanted to join the boards here to get familiar with experienced Zammers and ask questions when I need. Any advice on what I should start with would be much appreciated! I figured I could start working on some of the little detailed pieces of the costume and then work up to the harder stuff. Does that sound like a good idea?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back