Looking to Purchase Armor

Sarlacc

New Hunter
Hi all,

I'm new and I am interested in joining the 501st as a Boba Fett. I just getting started and I'm looking to buy armor. Bobamaker won't have any time until December and Fett's Pride isn't emailing me back. So I'm looking for other options. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks.

Paul

FP, and the other people here who do work are NOT Amazon.com....its not ready made ready to ship hundreds of guys answering emails its 1 guy maybe he has time to check email maybe he doesnt. Your new and I get that you might not know how it works but please be patient....a Fett is not built in a week let alone a month

Last edited by a moderator:
FP is a busy guy but I know he'll definitely get with you. I've had replies from him recently, but he's been playing catchup I think, so I'm sure you'll get a reply soon.

Before you decide to buy armor, do some research to make sure you buy some that will fit you. BM armor is on the smaller side so if you are 6' or more don't bother with it because it will be too small. FP stuff fits taller people, but like others have said, he is very busy so be patient. As a newer member I would recommend doing a lot of research before commiting to buy anything. Many people (myself included) have been burned by quick purchases. Be patient and you will be fine.

RKD, how is everything? Good I hope. Like FP says, it's con season and anyone that can make parts is going to be busy. Hopefully you will be up and running soon. Side note I found that Luke figure from your collection vids. It is pretty cool.

Hi Jc, yes thank you brotha. I got some great news back from the doc and will slowly start up the shop again (I'm currently on vacation and recovering from surgery). I'll post up in the sale thread all the info soon ;) Thanks again for your and everyone else's concern, it really means a lot
Which Luke figure??

Not to take any thunder away from any of the fine builders of armor here (still working on my armor from you, RKD ;) ), but I think WickedBeard still might be making metal armor... find him on FB.

It was the Ralph M. Luke concept with the scuba mask. Glad to here you are doing better. Enjoy the vacation, I bet you needed it.

Interesting, I originally sculpted my armour around me, I'm 6'2". My existing Boba mannequin is around 6'1" and it fits fine.

DAZ

Before you decide to buy armor, do some research to make sure you buy some that will fit you. BM armor is on the smaller side so if you are 6' or more don't bother with it because it will be too small. FP stuff fits taller people, but like others have said, he is very busy so be patient. As a newer member I would recommend doing a lot of research before commiting to buy anything. Many people (myself included) have been burned by quick purchases. Be patient and you will be fine.

I'm 5'10 1/2. 160 pounds. Boba Makers armor fits me perfectly. I can vouch for the quality of DAZ (Boba Makers) armor/paint job. Mine is over 6 years old and still looks great. If ya don't believe me, you can ask the guy standing beside me. LOL

ScreamingTiki_006.jpg

I am not saying that Daz's stuff isn't good, it just didn't fit me correctly. I'm 6'4" and around 240 and it looked small on me.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back