Darth Vader Armor Sellers

dbetters

New Hunter
Hey Everyone,

I have owned two different vaders and several troopers and one boba fett costumes in the past. But I have been out of it for several years. The whole internet has changed since then! I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to purchase a good set of shoulder/chest armor for my ESB Vader. It is the last piece I need to complete the costume. Planning to do Boba Fett next. Almost went down the Star Fortress road until I found you guys here. So thank you for that already! Thanks for any help.

Dan

Hi Dan,

I`m quite sure you know about The 501st Legion Sith Lord Detachment where you can find a load of information about the Vader costume and sellers too.
I`m no Vader expert for sure but as far as I`ve heard Darth Stone produces really high quality Vader pieces. You can find him on the SLD.

Yes, Darth Stone is THE man you want for that stuff. A good personal friend of mine and really great guy all around. You cannot go wrong with his stuff. High quality and really accurate.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back