Replica M60 Machine Gun

Fett 4 Real

Sr Hunter
For my Mythos project I started crafting an M60 from Faom, its decent but the handgaurd is kicking my butt, and Id like to have something better overall. Does anyone have an idea for a replica thats actual size 43" not a toy thats 3/4 scale. Cushmanpaintball sells one but Ive not heard anything good about them, DV said his mates had issues with their stuff. Airsoft is out of the question unless its broken and less then $150. I dont want to break the bank as I also need to get a few more things such as light sabers to add to this suit.

Just thinking out loud, but if the handguard is proving to be the main thorn in your side, maybe you could just source a real M60 handguard itself rather than trying to find a full replica? I know they're out there but I don't know what they weigh or what kind of reinforcement you'd need to mount it on your foam M60. Might not be the ideal solution but just a thought...

So Im thinking about biting the bullet and buying a metal airsoft replica, hope the ebay auction doesnt go to high and I save a few bucks

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back