RS Propmasters Boba Fett Helmet Thoughts?

Rhapsodyred99

New Hunter
Hello all, I am in the process of assembling an ESB Boba Fett, and wondered what peopl here thought of the RS Propmasters Boba Parts, especially their Helmet.

I have used RS for my Sandtrooper, and an ESB TK Lid, ANH Stunt TK Lid, and the Puggman blaster cast. SO I am used to dealing with them which is a plus.

I just was hoping a few folks here might have actually gotten their hands on one of the kits (or better yet one they built and painted) and could say yea or nay.

Thanks!

helmet-smaller-260x260.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you do me a favour and take the link down. That is the dev site you have found ;). The image is cool to use, but could you not link to the page? I am currently developing it! Cheers!

p.s. I have an RS Props Helmet on the way with gaunts, so I'll let you know!

To help, here is a better image of the kit for you:

IMG_9084.JPG

That's cool mate, I'll sort it out so it's harder to find! ;). Thanks for taking the link down. We're looking forward to doing a big unveil on here! ;).

I think they're doing more than just 5 of them as they have added it to the store on the shop. The site is pretty much there. Just waiting on another set of studio photos. It'll be stormy, sandy, boba, jango, vader and other props!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back