Greetings from Kentucky!

BeyondtheFett

New Hunter
Hey everyone,

I've known about this website for a while now. Just never got the extra funds to start a Boba ESB or Jango (Still on the fence). I have done mostly Batman related items so I'm eager to jump into something new! I've done a Jedi as seen on my Avatar but I'm looking for something that can give me some "credits" .

I look forward to working with you all showing progress and maybe meeting some of you Bounty Hunters in the future. I have a long but amazing path ahead of me.

Thanks
Shane

Thanks! I have definitely been looking at many places and I've decided on Jango. I always thought his color scheme was pretty cool and probably one of the better parts in the prequels. I plan on starting this weekend and I'll make a thread in the "Jango" section so everyone can follow the build.

Thanks! I have definitely been looking at many places and I've decided on Jango. I always thought his color scheme was pretty cool and probably one of the better parts in the prequels. I plan on starting this weekend and I'll make a thread in the "Jango" section so everyone can follow the build.

Sweet! Asok makes a great cold cast bucket that really works for Jango. :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back