Ready for approval...

vader55th

New Hunter
Just about finished with my ROTJ Boba. How does it look?
DSC00390_zpsa0e4c9ce.jpg

DSC00394_zps962a3afb.jpg

Overall, things are looking good. All the parts are there, paint job looks nice, battle weathering seems accurate, GOOD STUFF :D.

Some things to keep in mind based on these pictures:

That little lense thing in the RF top should not be there if this is a classic ROTJ build (that little piece is from the ESB and SE helmet). If you can't take it off it's probably not a big deal but something to keep in mind.

The blaster has a good paint job but the size seems VERY small compared to the rest of the costume pieces (again, not a huge deal since you don't technically need a weapon since the 501st page lists it as an "optional" prop.

I understand that the pictures are darker but, in comparison with the hue of the other armor it may be a tad to dark (perhaps a mild bleach wash could tone it down? I'm no expert with cloth).

Other than that though much that's needed to be done is more minor tweaks than anything else. The costume looks great and I wish you luck on your approval to the 501st!

I took the advice and am in the process of making the jumpsuit lighter. As for the blaster, it's just a modified hasbro. I am working on getting a EE3 kit for an upgrade. Thanks for the info guys......

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back