Working my way back...

kebh020727

Active Hunter
Hello my friends, long time away, I know. My wife and I after 4 years sold our condo in June of last year and moved into a house. I finally have a space to make my own and it is coming along nicely as my new Star Wars workshop/game/computing room. I am installing a 7.1 home theater with a small (sad to think of a 32"TV as small) tv for the space. I will have my workbench and desk on one side of the room. Sadly, I have to share my space with the laundry facilities and furnace of the house. No worries though, I will be removed from household activity and be able to focus on all things Star Wars. I am planning to get my Boba costume back up and running, plus some side projects of a scratch built AT-AT as well as a Star Destroyer. The site looks great, you guys have really worked hard at making this community something I treasure. I have some photos of the room so far that I will share. As I get to finishing, I will post those as well.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back