Bo Katan Greetings from Sweden!

Hi i have as maybe noticed taken a pause with this Project, but will continue in Winter when my belts arrive and later maybe sell it as i have losen the intrest :)

Hi, some of our pieces should be coming in over the next couple weeks. My girlfriend and I will be building her Bo Katan together. We're going to also do a Jawa for her so she can troop in the 501st with me during our Bo build. I think it'll take a while. Good luck on yours!

Hi :) thank you and good luck to you two!

- - - Updated - - -

Im working on my knee armor but they got deformed from the heat gun and i need new ones. I think im going to make them from pepakura

Last edited by a moderator:
i have got my helmet and my jetpack thanks cruzer! very nice work :) i need to sew up the vest to fit under the belts and harness, but need the belts to know the measures.
I have bought a medium grey to wheather the undersuit with! 4455599_884955024560_lo_5490.jpg

Hi! i have been working on my boots and some more on the knee armorings. I have been weathering the boots and removed the brand sigils

Hi Fridam!
I got the same boots for my costume. I am wondering how did you remove the sigils? I am having quite some problems to get rid of them... Any hint would be appreciated!

Hi all i had a little break with this costume because i have been very busy. Im working on bo katan again now :) and have all the stuff i need,i got my belts and harness from seeker love them! I fixed the knees and shoes also, pics Comes soon!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back