Visitor Messaging Disabled.

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
We have disabled Visitor Messaging as it is continually confused with Private Messaging and messages that were intended to be private communications are inadvertently publicly posted on a member's profile via Visitor Messaging.

As with many things, this is probably something that the vast majority of members didn't even know existed, so its effects on most will be negligible.

Is this the same as the feature that used to display how many visits my profile page had had and who the last ten were? This information no longer appears for me.

Andy

Is this the same as the feature that used to display how many visits my profile page had had and who the last ten were?

The visitor message was on the center-right side of the profile window (where now shows your friend's posts) and it's function was similar to the PM, more exactly you could post to a particular member messages visible to everyone.

This information no longer appears for me.

Andy

I have the same problem.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back