Fettboard V 1.0

EmenyZero

New Hunter
Hey TDH Members,

I have a question that I can't seem to find an anwser to. I recently got some chest armor with a light board in it. Its marked as "Fettboard V1.0". I can't find any information anywhere on it, and google hasn't helped either.

The board has not attached power, and I am trying to get it functional. I got a power source hooked up, but it wasn't displaying right.

Does anyone have any information or insight to this item?

Thanks!

Do you have any pics? The only people that I know of that sold boards were hyperdyne labs, fettronics, and tk-409. Most of e boards I've seen use a 9 volt but it may be different. I would try looking up some of the chips on the boards at alldatasheets.com, they have a lot of info on ICs.

Yes I do have an image! fettboard.jpegfettboard2.jpeg

After looking at the board, I would double check the soldering on that jumper wire in the top right corner as well as the transistor that is hanging off of the bottom of the board. Are there parts on the backside of the board? If so post a pic of them. I can see the small IC is a 555 timer chip but he other ones I would need a number to look up. Does it light at all when you alloy power to it? Does anything smell burnt? It's difficult to diagnose from a distance, slim just giving you a few ideas. I hope it helps.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back