My Boba Fett Costume

Lemorseaplumes

Active Hunter
IMG_4153.JPG

Here is my Boba Fett Costume made for the next studient carnaval !

All pieces are homemade except the helmet which is a former Jango two pieces (Rubies ?)

I know it's not totaly acurate (specially for the spruce green color...) but what do you think of it ?

IMG_4154.JPG

(Sorry for the english, I'm from France)

looking pretty good man. I don't know how dedicated you want to take this suit but in the future I would consider working on the jumpsuit to get a little more accuracy. Also, you have an ESB cape but the gauntlets are ROTJ style. I'd change the cape to green unless you're going for a Franken-Fett (nothing wrong with it unless you want things like they were in the movie).

I don't know how long you've been working on the suit but it's lookin really good man! Keep it up!

Thank a lot ! I have been working on for 4 month.
I admit I took the color I like from the two main style. And yes the jumpsuit need some pockets in the futur (it's an old mecanic suit I buy in a military shop)

Thanks again !

Judging from the fact that most parts are homemade I think you are looking quite good. But Boba without a gun looks kind of naked to me. :)
You`ll definately be an eyecather on your carnival!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back