DC15A Rifle (wip)

JediTamplier

New Hunter
Hey guys!here is my take on the coolest weapon (my opinion) in star wars!I found out that no one plays atention to that weapon and almost noone made a prop.The photos and drawings are next to nothing so I wont be trying to make it 100% accurate,but the way I thing it looks great!Here I will post photos of my progress! Ss1957.jpgSs1958.jpgSs1959.jpg

Great progress so far man! I love the scratch builds on this. I find it fascinating seeing all the items people find that really fit the purpose! Best of luck in this build!

Thanks Jodo!So far it's made up from garbage items-wooden floor tiles,air freshener can,old pvc pipe..It will need some Bondo here and there though!

Another progres pic!The main body is completed!Now the hard part begins!

- - - Updated - - -

Another progres pic!The main body is completed!Now the hard part begins!

Ss2034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys!Update on the dc!While adding some details i broke off the part that holds the barrel but that is not hard to fix!Some details have been added and now it really begins to look like that Droid destroyer!

Ss2049.jpg

Hey Guys!Update on the dc!While adding some details i broke off the part that holds the barrel but that is not hard to fix!Some details have been added and now it really begins to look like that Droid destroyer!
Okay HUGE setbac
k!It appears that the back side of the barrel is way too short for adding all the elements ontop that make the dc look so specific...So now I must make it longer otherwise it will look like ugly toy!

I must agree, it's probably my favorite.

Good luck on the build, I purchased a pretty **** good pep file of the DC-15S which hopefully i'll get started on soon.

Hmmm, It seems I can't use the "D" word.

Update guys!The barrel is longer and fixed now,the details ontop of the DC are mostly done,now most of the stuff that remain to be done are small details!I do want to ask you does anyone know what all the levers on that rifle do?:eek: Here is a pic for you to see how it looks!Ss2079.jpg

Ss2079.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny cuz last night i saw a picture of clone snow trooper using the two little arms on the triangle part as aiming crossair!When raised they form a crosshair with the part that portrudes from the top tip of the dc - it can also be raised to make the front part of the crossair.Here are some more progress photos!Ss2094.jpgSs2095.jpgSs2096.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back