Hows It Going?

Tmack674

New Hunter
Hey guys! Just thought I would introduce myself and get to know people. My name is Tyler, I'm a Corporal in the United States Marine Corps. I enlisted when I was 17 years old and went to bootcamp as soon as I got out of high school. Here I am, 3 years into my enlistment and I have been to 9 different countries, including serving a tour in Afghanistan from January-August in 2012. I've been stationed in Okinawa, Japan the last 2 years and I am leaving here in May. From here, I am headed to Camp Lejune, North Carolina where I will be going on a MEU (Marine Expeditionary Unit) that travels to Europe. I am a huge Star Wars nerd and my favorite character is of course, Boba Fett. I even got him tattooed on my bicep to show my love. When I get out of the Marines in a little over a year, I plan on making my own costume. I am a little lost on the process so hopefully until then I can study up on what people have to say here. Thanks for having me. Semper Fi!

Hi and welcome, sounds like you have been there and done a lot! Thanks for your service. My advice to you is read as much as you can in your spare time so you know exactly what you want to do. This avoids many mistakes such as impulse buys or flat out items that are not up to snuff. I made a few of these so....... But in a year when your out you'll be ahead of the game in the long run. Best of luck.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back