Bo Katan Looking for a helmet

fridam

New Hunter
Hi!:) I'm from Sweden and new to the forum and is very interested in constructing a costume. I've been thinking of getting a Bo Katan costume. What I mainly need is the helmet, I've checked around the forums on how to make helmets, etc., but the fact is that I'm very new to making costumes ad helmets, and I think it would be too advanced for me to start with . It is like this that i would like to join the 105st Legion Nordic garrison in about a year, so i have the time to get the material to the suit and so on. I think Bo katan is very cool and would like to construct such a costume with finished kits to paint myself. What I wonder, is if someone makes such helmets or parts of Bo Katan and have them for sale within the year? if thats the case, I am very interested in such a helmet, and wonder a little about prices and shipping to Sweden?
Sincerely Frida :)

Thanks for the plug Cruzer. That means allot! Mine come out to about 1.2 kilograms and are cast in shore 65D urethane resin. I don't have a for sale thread right now because I'm about a week or so behind on PM orders.

Thank you all for your advices i have contacted various sellers for questions and prizes. And i bought a helmet from Skirata arms as i liked their dedign of bo katan :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back