Cannot Post Pics

bigkidbiggertoys

Well-Known Hunter
I was able to a week ago but for some reason cannot do so now. I get a HTTP 500 internal server error message.

I have tried to upload pics from my computer, changed the size to a smaller file size & changed the file type. I even tried to upload froma photobucket account & my wife's computer (in case mine was buggy).

None of this has worked & I am out of ideas. Has anyone else been experiencing the same problem? I have contacted admin but haven't had a response so far. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm in the same boat, but I managed to post images from ImageShack using the
code. I just hope that this issue will be fixed soon, because I mostly attach my images from the PC and I'm avoiding to add them from photo/video hosting sites (just look at the older and not so old threads where all you can see are some red X-s instead of images).

I have the same issue, i am a new member and wanted to upload Pictures on my suit i had on the sci fi event in Sweden but i doesnt work. I should try with imagehack as you said and hope it will work

I have tried imageshack & no success there either. It doesn't seem to matter what I try, it is just not working. I have even tried using a different computer. I am just frustrated at this point.

I am having similar difficulties... I can post images from photobucket, but I am not able to post a profile picture or an avatar, even though I've tried resizing, compressing, and using both a PC and a Mac. I really don't want to be seen as a grey head anymore...Thanks!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back