Mr Jeremy Bulloch and Boba Fett

I have known Jeremy for over 16 years and after I saw the costume The Dented Helmet presented to him in 2008 and which I saw at his home in London in 2009 and had to find out where it came from.

It was through The Dented Helmet that I was able to get in touch with two of the very talented individuals who helped create it.

Jason Miller and Alex Alva helped me achive my goal of having an as screen accurate as possible ESB Boba Fett costume these guys are awesome.

I have Trooped in the costume many times and it always gets a great reaction from the public and my fellow UK Garrison members.

95bc9eac-a64d-40e4-b811-a5a569781852_zpsc2c83b5e.gif

Jeremy and Myself in a rather cool t-shirt

7f63984f-2677-40ea-a6fb-11107554df36_zps0182ac58.gif

Jeremy and Boba Fett

I have Trooped at four events that Jeremy has been present at, the ultimate Troop I guess for any Boba Fett was on February 16th (Jeremys birthday) at an event that he was attending.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome Gary...your suit looks great my man

Tell Jeremy that I said hi next time you see him

Give me a call this weekend my friend

Nice pics. I ordered a signed photo from him and he actually answers emails himself.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back