Other Bounty Hunter Sintas Vel

SintasFett

New Hunter
Hey I'm new to TDH, and I want to complete a Sintas Vel costume. She's one of my favorite bounty hunters and I think it would be awesome to make a costume of her :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Here's an update to my Sin costume:
-Tank top that exposes belly button. This is a different one than the one in my avatar pic (dyed it olive green.)
-Using black vinyl for her shoulder straps and belt.
I still need to make some suitable pants for her. I want to ask Jaro for some commissioned blasters soon also.

So sorry for not posting here in a while, I've been working on a whole bunch of other costumes lately. But now I really want to get serious about my Sintas costume :)

Looking at different reference images, sometimes her shirt looks gray, and other times it looks more greenish. I made two tank tops for her, one in gray and one in green, until I can find out what the real color is.

I think one big challenge of this costume will be recreating her belt and holsters. They look very intricate and detailed.

And a piece of great news, I recently acquired the first comic that Sintas was featured in! :) This will be great for seeing more images of her costume.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back