super trooper fett

Hello the seat belt that he is wearing.what is that from?

By seat belt I suppose that you are talking about the jetpack frame and harness, and its primary purpose is to hold the jetpack indirectly on the back plate:

Stage 05.jpg Stage 06.jpg Stage 07.jpg Stage 23.jpg Stage 24.jpg Stage 26.jpg Stage 32.jpg

The images are from my Boba Fett dressing thread ==> Dressing a Bounty Hunter in 40 Stages - A Black and White Story

Stage 05.jpg

Stage 06.jpg

Stage 07.jpg

Stage 23.jpg

Stage 24.jpg

Stage 26.jpg

Stage 32.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. Sorry about the spelling. I did not catch it. And thanks for the pics.I did not look at thoughs pics close enough.

Hello again, was the beach towel that was used for the super trooper a one of or was it mass produced?

It was mass produced and the one on the Supertrooper suit was just a mock-up (or placeholder) and was never intended to use. It would be stupid to wear a Star Wars suit with a Star Wars merchandise (it's like the scene from the Space Balls when Yogurt shows all the products with the 'Space Balls' inscription - the movie was still running but they already had the merchandising campaign finished).

The suit was never used on screen, so how can they even call it cannon?

Teh CRL says undefined....so I dont know where you see that the towel is needed. Because honestly good luck finding that towel.

there is one super trooper that was recently approved in the 501st. it's an incredible costume, too. though he has the towel he got approved with a plain white cape, the star wars towel breaks the suspension of disbelief of the costume.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back