Wes' ESB Fett Build

Thank you both so much!

I took a couple more full body shots but this time with the weathered boots on.

ydu4u7er.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is awesome dude. Making me want to take another run at a Fett costume. (I had a decent one about 10 years ago that I sold)

Who fitted your visor?

This is awesome dude. Making me want to take another run at a Fett costume. (I had a decent one about 10 years ago that I sold)

Who fitted your visor?

Do it man! The visor was sent with the helmet from ASOK. Then it was installed by my buddy who did the painting.

This is looking great.

So uhm... does your friend ZW take commissions? I'm on the fence about attempting to paint myself or actually having a good paint job.

This is looking great.

So uhm... does your friend ZW take commissions? I'm on the fence about attempting to paint myself or actually having a good paint job.

Thanks man! He's doing mine but he's actually not taking any new commissions for awhile. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

Yay an update! Got the Paterson squeegee and stirrer in the mail today so I started chopping them up and went ahead with a coat of primer. I decided to try some rub n buff on the squeegee instead of just silver spray. May look cool who knows lol. God some bronze spray for the stirrer. Plan on finishing them tomorrow so expect some pics!

gatatezy.jpg

Also, ordered a sleepalot girth belt and a Taco ammo belt this past weekend. I can't express how excited I am for those.

The boot color looks great. Which color paints did you use?

Thanks man! I can't remember the exact make or brand but it was just a generic 50 cent acrylic bottle at Michael's craft store. Spent a couple days mixing some grey and black with some water to get several different shades. Then I followed SpideyFett's amazing boot painting tutorial. Branched off a little though because his tutorial is geared towards ROTJ boots while ESB boots are nearly black.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back