Wes' ESB Fett Build

Amazing! And those are some great pictures along the way. Really got me wanting to get parts ordered and get a move on.

How did the printed sidearm come out after the sanding and all?

Just following up to everyone's replies. Thanks so much for the kind words. A few months later and I have about 7 troops under my belt. Considering upgrading a few parts here and there but it's been a blast.

The 3D printed sidearm by AprilStorm was a lifesaver. It stays in the holster anyway so I didn't want to drop a lot on it.

I'll be updating this thread when I get around to upgrading a few parts. I think I'm going to try to get my hands on real horse hair braids. I also want to weather my flight suit some more. Little things that add up.

Awesome to hear Wes! Are you taking the Fett to MegaCon this year? Mine won't be ready unfortunately, but I'm trying to get it done. If not I will rock the 10th Doctor costume. Still would have loved to have Boba finished in time.

Awesome to hear Wes! Are you taking the Fett to MegaCon this year? Mine won't be ready unfortunately, but I'm trying to get it done. If not I will rock the 10th Doctor costume. Still would have loved to have Boba finished in time.

Thanks man! I'm definitely going to wear it one of the three days but I haven't figured out when. I was going to wear it to meet Jeremy Bulloch again but he still hasn't been announced so my hopes aren't high. I might be wearing it Sunday. Not sure yet. This is my other WIP:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391276668.473984.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back