1st year anniversay on TDH

Lady Fett

Jr Hunter
So guys I'm feeling very sentimental today! It was one year ago that I created my account on TDH and started my journey towards making my Lady Fett costume. I could have never foreseen the way creating this costume and how meeting all the wonderful people throughout the process would have changed my life, def for the better. So I just wanted to make a post saying Thank you.

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me in the beginning. Thanks to everyone who had a part in making all the pieces of the costume. Thanks to this entire community who has embraced me and made me feel so welcome. Many of you have become dear personal friends of mine.

So yeah.... Before I start rambling on and on (which I'm known to do) Here's to many more years to come! I couldn't have asked for better company to take this journey with ;)

Follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheLadyFett

<3 Katie

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for sticking around after the costume was all done! we like having you with us.

Happy 1st!

birthday-candle1_zps6148d272.jpg

Happy 1st year! I've been working on mine for about 3 years now.. Still not done! Congrats, hope you stick around!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back