GMH Paint up for Jodokast89

deadland

Well-Known Hunter
Alright here we have on of FP's fine fiberglass GMH lids done in the ESB style. I totally forgot to do a WIP on this lid but I did keep Jodokast89 up to date on the progress of the lid through text messages!! Anyway onto the pics that I took today out in the light but I should have some better ones in a few days after I lay the clear coat down on this bad boy.

IMG_0079 1.jpgIMG_0080 1.jpgIMG_0081 1.jpgIMG_0083 1.jpgIMG_0085 1.jpgIMG_0087 1.jpg

Dude! You are the freaking bomb.com! I am ecstatic with the results! I can't wait to get this bad boy in and ready to wear! Deadland is the MAN!!

I'm fortunate to live a few miles away from Deadland. Got a preview of 89's new lid the other day, all I can say is Sweetness!

Oh, and for anyone who comes along and reads this thread, Chris and Rob are both INCREDIBLE guys to deal with. Not are they extremely nice and helpful guys, but they both are excellent communicators and aren't happy until you are! This is one of many Boba's to come in the future. Thanks all for the kind comments!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back