Help to identify Jetpack part

Fekali

Active Hunter
Hi need help to identify this part. I think its a part of a lamp, the thread for a bulb or so.

jetpack1.jpg

Need this for my Boba build.....

....its only a little preview.

dsc09717q.jpg

dsc09695ri.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What you see there is part of the jetpack's working exhaust system. It has a metal tip connected to a flexible tube which was then connected to a pressure tank (intentionally put upside down) and when it was activated it released air (or gas) in fog or vapor form:

PP2 Jetpack Nozzle.jpg ST Jetpack Smoke.jpg

All the jetpacks shows this particularity with some minor differences, especially at the Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1/Pre-Pro #3 it seems like missing or it is another variant.

ST PP1 PP3 Jetpack Nozzle.jpg Promo2 Jetpack Nozzle.jpg ROTJ Jetpack Nozzle.jpg ESB Jetpack Nozzle.jpg

It's hard to tell if that is a found part or a custom made object, but anything is possible.

Read more interesting things here ==> Making Smoke Exhaust/Jetpack Special Effects

It kinda looks like the disks on the imperial officers' hats and belts, and the tie fighter pilot helmets.
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its different from the imperial disc i think. The imperial disc looks taller and appears to have a smaller diameter. It does look similar though.

Ya know, the new FP jetpack has this detail..jus sayin :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back