At least he has a sense of humor about it...

Aw I'm sorry bro, I didn't take offense at all and I value your feedback as a peer and customer! :) I think you did a great job on the paint on it, sorry it didn't work out for you.
I know that my armor isn't for everybody and I try to be up front and honest with them about the sizing before they buy

Thanks Jc!

Anyway, sorry for the derail, back on track now!! :cheers

What about this seller who clearly hates America! :) And look at the dimensions.

Boba Fett Helmet Prop Kit | eBay

- - - Updated - - -

America is a hole? I've only been a couple of times but I thought the parts I went to were okay and not worthy of such an unkind description.:)

As for the original post about the other eBay sale; I thought it was quite funny and a novel way to get back at someone who he feels has wronged him. Don't mess with that guy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the guy's english is lacking. I'll bet ge meant to say "no shipping to the whole U.S.A.". At least I hope so anyhow...

Since I'm looking for armor parts, I had seen these guys on eBay.

I know this can be a sensitive question, but any feedback on the supplier rjscustomfiberglass who I am considering getting piecemeal armor from? I'm still looking for active runs.

Thanks.

I asked the seller if he had references from the Dented Helmet and he said he didn't think so.... Here is a link...

Boba Fett Fiberglass Back Armor Star Wars Costume Prop Armor | eBay

I've always been partial to fiberglass but it sounds like red krayt is the way to go....

- - - Updated - - -

I asked the seller if he had references from the Dented Helmet and he said he didn't think so.... Here is a link...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330872850447

I've always been partial to fiberglass but it sounds like red krayt is the way to go....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry that it's over so. I always try to solve the problem the best way for shipping damage or if you are not happy with the products. But when a person is aggressive, rude and make threats. There is nothing else to do.

*** he speaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I can't believe it! I've been trying to get a hold of you for months and months! Well hey, that's great. I don't really want to get into a whole thing with you here, but seriously... are you going to send my replacement piece of armor like you promised? I mean really, do I need to post all of your emails where you said you would send it to me?

And what threats? I live in California... you live in Bolivia? How could I threaten you? I just want what I paid for. If it got damaged during shipping, well then you should pack it better. I paid for something that I didn't receive. You can either man-up and send me what you owe me or I'll continue to spread the word on how dishonorable you are. What really gets me upset is that I actually told a lot of people on this forum that I recommend you. See this thread if you need proof of that. I was a customer of yours for a few years, I bought a jumpsuit, a flak vest, a full set of armor among other odds & ends... and for a single piece of damaged armor, you sacrificed that and showed yourself to have no integrity at all. Do the right thing and send me what you owe me. Not being threatening or rude... just angry; and I have a right to be.

Apparently we have different point of views of the situation and how the events occurred. I sent the replacement of the damaged part and I notified you.
I think this is not the place to discuss the problem.
I'll send a PM.

But I suspect your PM's are like the "replacement" you sent me. You and I both know you never sent me anything. Had you, none of this would be happening. It's frustrating that I once supported you and now you are blatantly lying about the situation.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back