22ssplt SE build up

I actually need a new set of toe spikes, (I've accidentally kicked them off a few times and now they're kind of a gluey mess) do you know where I can get a nice set like yours? did they come with the MoW boots?

Gauntlets completed. Started on the jetpack today.

null-6.gif

null-7.gif

A fantastic build so far bud, the painting looks terrific and all the completed pieces are a treat! Look forward to the new updates! :)

Thanks so much for the support and love guys. Here is where I am with the jetpack. It's heavily weather per and by painting on these fine details I have today, I think it's starting to come together.

null-8.gif

Update on the jetpack progress. I'm starting to go cross eyed looking at the reference pictures and the scratches on this thing. Lol

null-9.gif

Haha! Thanks guys. I'm hoping to get the right side done tonight and then the real insanity starts.....all the silver damage down the middle.

Well I'm officially cross eyed with this center silver damage and I'm not even close to being done. Lol. Oh well....drive on.
I apologize for the dark and terrible iPhone pictures.

null-11.gif

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back