TripleD's GMH #210 ROTJ style

Fett 4 Real

Sr Hunter
OK its not 100% done but Im super happy with how its turning out so I figured I'd toss a pic up.

Yes Im still painting (back from Korea), and taking commissions here and there. TripleD got his GMH to me a few weeks ago and Ive been doin my thing with it since. Got rid of the Prepro damage added ROTJ damage and painted it up using the colors I think look closest to the Screen used thing. I actually used a different cheek color this time and like how it looks alot more then previous helmets Ive done...that color is just weird. Its blue its green its black, all at the same time...different angles yeild a different color. I think this color looks pretty close to the real thing. I need to do the diamonds and the kill stripes are drying now but mostly its gtg minus a small few details. Tell me what you think.

8395877283_471d842e3e_b.jpg

Very nice work as always my good man, and agreed - that newer upper cheek colour looks far better. I really think people often go a little too blue with it, and my personal opinion it has more green in it than some give it credit for. But you have a really nice shade happening there, and I think it's a solid improvement. Sensational helmet mate! :)

Got the GMH today painted by Fett4Real. Amazing! Here are some pics. Ok, he did an amazing job on it. Here it is next to my Mystery helmet!! :)

Awesome job bud!

DSC_0103.JPGDSC_0107.JPGDSC_0109.JPGDSC_0105.JPG

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back