WIP Cardboard Helmet

Good job! Glad to see you stuck with it. If you're going for 501st quality on a future build I would recommend looking a Rafalfett's v2 templates which you can find on the scratch template sticky. He really went for film accuracy much more than the WoF templates.

Really well done fella, would never know that's a skate helmet.. at least this way you have the padding inside....good job

Thank you!

Good job! Glad to see you stuck with it. If you're going for 501st quality on a future build I would recommend looking a Rafalfett's v2 templates which you can find on the scratch template sticky. He really went for film accuracy much more than the WoF templates.

Thanks! If I do another one, that's definitely what I will do. Here's my finished paint job, I'll have to try and get some better pics. My rangefinder is horrible, may have to revisit that part. Overall I'm happy with it though, certainly learned a lot! Let me know what you guys think.

Fett Helmet.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back