Fett 4 Real does Mythos

so the hotel Im at has DSL only no wireless so not bringing my lap was a bad idea now I guess, going to try and find a USB adapter at best buy walmart didnt have one and ran outa time yesterday...but want to update this maybe Ill hop on with my phone.

Oh nice, just came across this thread. This is a great idea for sure and great progress. I love the look of the Mythos Fett. Looking forward to seeing more.

I wore it at Dragoncon actually...need to upload more pics
9680513337_6a1c96533c_h.jpg

Looks fabulous! How heavy does it feel like walking around with all that stuff hanging off you?

Oh and you need to do a professional photo shoot now. :)

LOL....they stuff isnt to bad...I mean no worse then normally speaking. BUT the metal M60 is a different story...Ill have to suit up here soon and have some pics taken I have the crown jewel coming soon ;)
Thanks to TK231

Hyperfirm arrive yesterday...wife is off sunday. MAYBE I'll suit up...knee is feeling better. Gotta get the M60 cast though the metal is SOOOO heavy

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back