Question: Need Dimensions for Clone Armor parts

CT01125775

New Hunter
Hi all, I'm working on a pepakura AotC clone trooper but found that some parts, specifically the ab, hand, elbow, knee and boot plates might be better accomplished through sheets of plastic bent to shape. I have been looking around for good armor templates and flatpatterns but I can't seem to find any. If anyone has any that they are willing to offer, that would be excellent. However, if not, I would really appreciate any dimensions available for the armor above, that way, I could produce a template from the measurements.

If anyone has a clone trooper kit that they would be willing to take these measurements from for me I would really appreciate it. The dimensions I would need for each piece would be:

Ab plate:

-Max./Min. height
-Front (top edge) Slope start point/end point
-Approx circumference
-Min./Max. height/width for front grooves
-Angle/curvature of flare for front grooves
-starting height for flare on front grooves
-placement location of holes in ab plate
-middle section (between grooves) height/width and slope/flare (if any)

Hand plate:

-Min./Max. width
-Length
-Angle measurements

Knee plate:

-Height/Width of overall plate
-Height/width of area where strap is attached
-Height/width/depth of center box-like projection
-Angle measurement/approximate curvature of the edges

Elbow:

-Height/Width of overall plate
-Height/width of area where strap is attached
-Angle measurement/approximate curvature of the edges

Boot Plate/Strap:

-Length/width
-curvature
-angle measurements

This is a lot of work and any help will be deeply appreciated. Hopefully from this information, and some good reference images, I can engineer some templates which I can share on this site.
Any help is welcomed: ref images and dimensions.

Thank you all so much!

Clonetroopers.net is the place for you sir...I would take all your questions there. We are going to be getting rid of the clone section here soon. Im sure that you will find all you seek there.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back