LOANSTAR Boba Fett Mythos Version

Loanstar

Well-Known Hunter
Hi,

one of our members asked me to make a cape and skirt for his upcoming Boba Fett Mythos Costume Version.
The Mythos statue that is produced by SIDESHOW was the submission.

Here are some pics:

mythos1a.jpgmythos1.jpgmythos2.jpgmythos3.jpg
mythos4.jpgmythos6.jpgmythos5.jpgmythos7.jpg
mythos8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great! I'm not sure where Sideshow got the inspiration for Boba's "Mythos look", but I'm a fan. With his "ears" helmet, I like to imagine that maybe that was what he looked like earlier in his career (if you want to pretend that the PP garb was chronological).

that is what i've always imagined a custom mando should look like! that is amazing!!

Nobody get any ideas now...this is all mine. ;)

But seriously Thanks LoanStar...Still have a bit of work ahead of me...but this at least is one more step toward completing the goal.

Lol F4R, did you jump on the pre-order for the figure? How are you going to build the huge sniper rifle that he has?

I have spoken to a member of the FL Garrison, The Woodchuck...he does runs of that rifle (DC15L) and can add the flash suppressor that is on that rifle on the figure...Im not sure if I am going to carry the DC15L and the ROTJ blaster though....He also has the M60 machine gun with the same sort of flash supressor on the tip of it as well which I plan to deffinately have. Which he would be making out of wood and other materials...he does great work...may end up with the sling gun from Seeker...its another option. Hope to finish this all by SDCC.

My wife preordered it for my birthday which is in May when it comes out.

If I could get a Foam one like SR does the ROTJ blaster(which Im trying to aquire one of) I think I could handle that with one hand....but two blasters just wont work....Im still pretty excited. I was TRYING to keep this under wraps. But Soon I shall do a thread on it. I have a PP1 helmet I painted a while back I was going to sell, and start fresh all around...which I still may start fresh...and repaint it completely...Im not sure if I want to make it accurate to the PP1 photos sand down the "eyes" to add the ears, and kill stripes or make it realistic and make the ears the only visible addition to the helmet no sanding marks left where the eyes were....

F4R, I have both Seeker's Pre pro sling pistol, and a pair of deathwatch pistols from Woodchuck.
I can't say enough fantastic things about both of these products.
Both were great to deal with, and I'm not sure of his schedule now but the pistols came from Woodchuck in about 2 weeks.
Fantastic idea on the new costume and I wish you the best of luck with it! The cape and skirt look amazing!!

Yeh we spoke, Im in the FL garrison technically with him....he does do fantastic work...and Arturo is Arturo...been wanting one of his sling guns

:D

I shoulda uploaded some pics to MY WIP on the suit...been a little slacker all work and no play....Gimme a min and pics to the Flickr and to the thread of the suit.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back