Borden connector?

ICEmonkey

Hunter
Ok guys and girls any idea where to get a Borden connector in the uk, can be a copy , I've been looking on the web but only found one site , but they want a minimum order of 200 :lol:
Cheers, cliff

That's not quite true. The one posted above (part number 121T) has one big and two identical small holes. The original borden connector (part number 0121 - the 5th in the list or 4th in that image) has one big, one small and the 3rd hole is a bit smaller than the second one. See more here ==> 3-Hole Borden Connector

That's not quite true. The one posted above (part number 121T) has one big and two identical small holes. The original borden connector (part number 0121 - the 5th in the list or 4th in that image) has one big, one small and the 3rd hole is a bit smaller than the second one. See more here ==> 3-Hole Borden Connector

Ya I thought so, I was hoping it was thanks for saving me some money (y) Rafal

Cheers for clarifying that (y)

Ya I thought so, I was hoping it was thanks for saving me some money (y) Rafal

Thanks Rafal, I didn't realize that. Sorry for the false information:facepalm

I'm glad I was a good help for all of you, guys! Most of the important informations can be found in the TDH Wiki; some of them are grouped in the 'sticky' threads, but sadly there are great informations that you can find only by using the search function. I just hope that one day the Wiki will be fully functional and will serve for all of us as the fountain of knowledge.

Hate to revive an old thread but wanted to clarify something based on my own experience. I just received two of the aforementioned DCI 3-hole borden connectors, part number 0121, and the three holes are NOT three different sizes. There is a large hole and two smaller holes, however the two smaller holes are indeed the same size. Close but not exactly correct. I think the only difference between 121T and 0121 is that the former comes with the nut and connector and the latter is just the connector. If anyone knows from where a correct Borden connector can be obtained, if it's even possible at all, I'd love to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I see. Actually I had wondered if there were any original Bordens out there that were correct. I thought there were some that at least had the correct sized holes, though you'd have to reverse the Borden to get the right hole orientation as seen on the originals. Did I imagine this?

This looks pretty good ==> Handpiece Nut and Connector - BORDEN Style - 3 Hole.

14-090-00.jpg

Well, to my eye, the two smaller holes look smaller than the two smaller holes on the Bordens I received (lol) though I can't tell if they are actually two different diameters or it just somewhat looks that way due to the angle in the pic. Luckily these aren't high dollar items or I'd be more annoyed I didn't get what I thought I was getting.

You know, if all else fails, even a 2-hole connector could be usable. One could conceivably drill a 3rd hole in the size you wanted.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back