Flight Suit The trials and tribulations of making your own bounty hunter costume

jamesrrlewis

New Hunter
Hello there TDH,
I am new to this site and would like to know if there are any prop/costume suppliers you can recommend in england? I wish to start making my own version of the boba fett costume and understand that this will be no mean feat. It wil take time effort and money but Star Wars is something I have grown up with. I've spent a long time searching on the web but there have only been one or two companies that seem to be of the standard that I think is fitting. Jedi Robe is one such company but they do not sell the Boba Fett costume, only the ammo pouch. They do sell a Tie Fighter flight suit which looks good. Any ideas?

Bobamaker and RS Prop Masters are UK based suppliers of everything Boba Fett. They do complete Boba Fett costumes so they should be able to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
FP stuff is nice but you will be waiting a very long time to get anything.

Chilling out on the couch reading this thread while wearing a Bobamaker t-shirt. You have some of the top choice options right there in the U.K. The info in post #2 is good since you are in the UK, and I would add Bobby Fett UK as an option. Most if not all three are active on TDH, have websites, and are active on Facebook - all sources having multiple photos and info, so there is plenty of info to go by, plus available history of interaction with other TDH members here.

RedKraytDragon also has some good alternative armor regularly for sale from here in the U.S..

Best of luck

James,
Keep in mind that you will want to make sure the armor is sized for your body type. Different vendors have different dimensions to their armor and one might fit better than another.

If you ar spending the money, research research research and get it right the first time. That has been my approach anyway.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back