How do i assemble and put on the suit?

Tormental

Jr Hunter
Hello everyone,

I hate to sound like a noob. But are there any forums on how to attach the armor to the suit? Snaps? Velcro? Also, are there any tutorials on how to put on the Boba Fett armor? Thanks for the help.

Tormental

If you look in the wiki section, there should be 2 or 3 tutorials for attaching armor to the flak vest. Velcro and the 'chicago screw' method seem to be most popular nowadays. As well, look for a thread called "Dressing a Bounty Hunter in 40 Steps". It's a pic by pic tutorial on how ILM dressed and test-fitted the original screen-used and pre-pro suits, contributed by RafalFett.

Use the search up top. Daz bolt . It's the best I've found. I use Velcro and magnets now but want to go back to the bolt method.

The first time I put on the suit with an assistant it took me about an hour to put on. Now I've got it down to roughly 15-20 minutes by myself. It's just figuring out the system and order.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back