Fett Pride Helmet.

There are two new players in the recast bus right now on Ebay - search "star wars boba fett helmet" and you will see some douche in BC selling the FP with logo removed and some dude in Cali with the same looking bucket.

So much good info here for a new guy (me). I'm looking to do a bucket soon but need to reconsider my budget, don't want to have regrets later. Much more to read, so much info.. Very happy to have found you guys!

As a new guy I appreciate all the great info, and the warm welcome I've gotten here. It's nice that everyone wants to point you in the right direction. And because of this I ended up buying from asok. As I read more threads like this I'm learning how long a journey the helmet I bought has taken to get to this point and it's neat to see the interest and hard work involved to get it here. I'm surprised more of the character helmets have not been "made over". I like that there is a level of perfection that everyone is shooting for, so thanks to all for your hard work. I also have a question that is a little off topic and as I've only read mention of it in this thread so far (by asok) I was wondering if anyone has taken on the task of making a better Stormtrooper helmet or if it is in the works? If it has already been done then point me in the right direction and take my money please.

RS props is the premier TK lid, but they've been off grid for a few weeks. RS Propsmasters

Also check out lids by AuthenticProps, as they are rather nice too. Sure there are others that I'm not familiar with.

Thanks syllander...Do you know if anyone has made a Stormtrooper helmet out of Cold Cast? I think that would be awesome. I'm kind of hoping asok has one in the works. I also want a Vader and then I'll have the trifecta of badassery.

CFO do a nice ROTJ TK lid along with the rest of the TK armour, RS do ANH TK armour, a bit like Fett, before you buy you need to decide which film you are going to build from.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back