Helmet circuit board

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
I picked up a bucket from another TDH member and I need to install the board that goes behind the key slots in the back, the MQ-1 I think. Any ideas on how to put it in an already painted bucket? What color should it be(its an ESB bucket). Who sells them?

I've got some pressure casted ones ready to ship, black or white. I also added mounting tabs in the corners on mine for easier installation. Not sure on what color they're supposed to be...
Here's a few pics:
FILE0148.gif

FILE0145.gif

FILE0146.gif

FILE0143.gif

FILE00565.gif

FILE00585.gif

FILE00575.gif

PM me for details if you're interested :)
-Will

Those MQ-1 circuit boards look great, Will! I like the black one because it shows all those tiny details.

I picked up a bucket from another TDH member and I need to install the board that goes behind the key slots in the back, the MQ-1 I think. Any ideas on how to put it in an already painted bucket? What color should it be(its an ESB bucket). Who sells them?

The circuit board has the same color as the rear keyhole:

ESB Rear Keyhole New.jpg

This image might help you to position the circuit board behind the rear keyhole. You will need only the upper part of the board, because the lower part (attached to the keypad) was used on the left gauntlet, and the lower section of the rear keyhole was covered with a leftover piece (curved) from the T-visor (?):

Boba-Fett-Costume-AoSW-071002-32.jpg

Is it the caboose red? The helm is already painted so ill need a color to buy so I can paint it.

Is it the caboose red? The helm is already painted so ill need a color to buy so I can paint it.

That is the most used color for the red parts, but you might need to do some color testing and paint matching. That area is less visible, so a close color might do the trick.

For got to post that I got the board. I am going to try to get it painted and installed this weekend. Raf, I can just use a left over piece of a visor for the bottom half? If so that will work nicely. If I get it done I will post some pics, hopefully I don't mess it up.

Cool, thanks guys. Il try to post some pics when I finish it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back