what helmet is this ?

ICEmonkey

Hunter
hi all , i bought this helmet of ebay for a good price [ i think], it was listed a fanmade , and its made of fiberglass, i was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on it , yes i will be atempting a paint job .
kind regards, cliff
6B141E24.jpg

Not sure if thats a Jango Fett helmet? I think its dentless too. Maybe one of the more experienced eyes will chime in.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should post images with each side (and inside) of the helmet, this way is easier to identify a helmet by its particular characteristics.

Not sure if thats a Jango Fett helmet? I think its dentless too. Maybe one of the more experienced eyes will chime in.

You are right! Looking at the left and the back of the helmet, you can see clearly that this is a Jango helmet, but I don't know who's work is.

Back.jpg Left.jpg

Cheers guys , on the bright side when it's painted up in rotj colours joe public won't know the difference (y)
Plus its in keeping with the story line :D

cheers for the help guys , as ive rubbed it down ready for a repaint ,im getting what looks like a coldcast finish , so yes its a jango, so i will do as boba did and repaint it his way ,

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back