Ewan McGregor on Episodes 7,8 and 9

I don't think they have much plans on this yet but not matter where they go , what book they follow , or how far in the future it is. The first seen of the movie should be a crusty burn hand hit the sand pulling up out of the scarlac pit. IMO anyway ;)

I don't think they have much plans on this yet but not matter where they go , what book they follow , or how far in the future it is. The first seen of the movie should be a crusty burn hand hit the sand pulling up out of the scarlac pit. IMO anyway ;)

I think that's definitely the best option!! Not many of us here would disagree that's for sure! ;)

I'm not usually a fan of arbitrary "resurrections" but if they can incorporate him into the plot, I'd say Boba Fett's would be the most plausible candidate for such! Some people are actually wanting Mace Windu to come back but I just don't see it.

I like that he's willing to come back but I don't see much of a need for Ewan to be in the ST. If it's decided that Obi-wan absolutely must reappear, I might actually be more open to them using some movie magic and employing Alec Guinness' likeness and a good voice actor instead. If that can't be done convincingly, I say just leave Obi-wan out completely...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back