New Boba reporting for duty (pics)

I am a bit of a noob myself and still very early in my build, but i might have some advice after all for the weathering. See if you can find some fabric that is the same color and material as your suit and experiment with it to try different methods and how they turn out. Start with the cheapest and work up. look at the results inside and outside, take a picture in different lighting to see if you are trying to copy results from a picture that might look different in real life.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/bcbs-rotj-flightsuit-recipe-44355/

take a look at that weathering tutorial...

as far as shortening it...Boba Fett Return of the Jedi Costume - The Dented Helmet Gallery look again at the pic I linked earlier...do you see where his belly button would be...at the top of the girth belt...therefore the vest is well above his belly button...most people armor is to big for them IMHO....if you shorten the vest to the bottom of the ab plate you will be MONEY. Otherwise your looking great...IDK why bobamaker would send you a vest and armor like that....its kinda rediculous that he sent it like that.

Thank you guys for not letting me down! Will try to find the materials needed here in my non US country and shorten the vest a little then. I think Daz did great work, he just has to modify it for my size - I don't blame it on him I have the physique of a stone troll. ;)

Just got my verification for the 501st Legion, Western German Garrison White Shadows. :) Very happy about this and needed to share with some guys who know what I am talking about.

Well howdy there partner! Sorry about the John Wayne stuff just thought is was cool, cause of the hat, sounds like you are doing well
got to go through the motions of my gear to, well done!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back