Clone trooper Armor and helmet for smal people?

Sciurus

New Hunter
Hi

I'm looking for Clone trooper Armor and helmet that can fitt a person that is 167 cm tall (5'4 foot) and i want it to be 501 approwed.

I wold gladly modify it myself and make it fit to me, but al armors I have seen is about 5'8 foot and taller.
Can you guys help me out here. This is the smalest armor I have found so far.
Sign In - 501st CloneTroopers Detachment

Smallest armor I have seen is Javamonkeys. I owned a set in 2006 and sold most of it to Foxbatkllr and he made an awesome 327th Clone. I do believe he sold it awhile ago. Though I know he is way taller than 5'4" but it's the smallest armor I've seen to date. That's a tough call, I think even if you scale any existing kit down, it won't look right anyway. The only way to get it looking right is building one from scratch that is scaled and proportional to you. That would be almost cost and time prohibitive. But if you have that drive go for it. I am 5' 10' and I totally want to build my own scaled down A New Hope Vader, including helmet. All proportionally and scaled to my physique.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back