Finished RotJ Boba!

BlackCatBone

Active Hunter
Almost 2 years later, my brother climbed into the armor and I got behind the camera today. My Boba is done!

BF_FINAL001web.jpg BF_FINAL002web.jpg BF_FINAL003web.jpg BF_FINAL004web.jpg BF_FINAL005web.jpg BF_FINAL006web.jpg BF_FINAL007web.jpg BF_FINAL008web.jpg BF_FINAL009web.jpg BF_FINAL010web.jpg BF_FINAL011web.jpg BF_FINAL012web.jpg BF_FINAL013web.jpg BF_FINAL014web.jpg BF_FINAL015web.jpg BF_FINAL016web.jpg BF_FINAL017web.jpg BF_FINAL018web.jpg BF_FINAL019web.jpg BF_FINAL020web.jpg

~BCB

I don't know if I said this or not in your WIP thread but your paint job on the helmet is one of my absolute favorite ROTJ style buckets I've ever seen! what colors did you use for the blueish green cheeks? They're absolutely perfect! Congrats on the finished suit bud!

If anyone is interested in any of my paint recipes, or how I did any individual piece of the armor, you can find it all on the blog I kept for the project, right here: Building Boba Tons of photos there, too.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back