Idea: Boba Fett themed Jedi

GI123

New Hunter
I worked pretty hard on my ESB Fett all summer long, and our local SciFi Con a few weeks ago was a blast, but trying to enjoy the Con in costume was a real pain. I decided that I should come up with an alternate costume to easily walk around in, then change into my Boba Fett for any costume contests or pictures, etc. I was looking around at what options were available for a Jedi or Sith costume, and found the basic patterns were pretty similar to each other with the main difference being fabric and color scheme. I was having trouble deciding what colors to choose when it hit me - ESB Fett colors! Here's what I came up with to start:

Obi2.jpg

Interesting idea and I love the Boba Fett shadow replacement. Maybe you should do a more brown-ish cape with that distinctive dark brown stripe and blue-gray pants:

Boba-Fett-Costume-Empire-Strikes-Back-09.jpg

I was playing with the color to find the right color for the cape, but MS Paint wasn't cooperating, lol. I think finding the right colors will be easier when looking at fabrics in person. I like the idea of doing a stripe on the cloak, and I could always just wear my ESB jumpsuit under the tunic for the blue-gray pants. I ordered a sewing machine today, so we'll see how things go over the next few months (I've never done any real sewing...).

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back