My MSH2 finaly finsihed. (pics)

mobius

Well-Known Hunter
Well here it is in all of it´s glory, I think I´ve done a fair job considering that this is my first topical approach. What I tried to do was to get the overal look not an 100% replica of the original.

What do you think. The colors can´t be changed but if something is missing let me know, I´m gonna fix the simbol and the arch on the right ear I´m no happy with that.

IMG_4208.jpg

IMG_4209.jpg

IMG_4210.jpg

IMG_4211.jpg

IMG_4212.jpg

IMG_4213.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

Terrific job and great colors! Other than fixing up the symbol, I'd suggest a bit more weathering on the borden connector. The overall appearance of the helmet is fantastic, good work! :D

Thank´s people for the compliment.

I used Rouge Studios suggested colors, but the colors on the back were mixed together to make those colors.

I used Steve the swedes technique. I put on a black wash, and then misted it with black spray paint.

MARROW SUN, thank you for the hint, I will weather the connector, just forgot it.

I have already installed a servo that can be removed at will and the earcover is screwed in it´s place on the inside so I can remove it at will. That way I can accsess the rangefinder stalk if needed.

Also Bobos LED´s are installed in the Rangefinder.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back