CC question

TK7100

New Hunter
There's 1 spot on my Jango bucket that was a "low" spot. The roto is showing a bit. Any ideas on how to cover it up? I'm using the CC look on the bucket, so I don't want to paint the area and have it stick out. I guess weathering is always an option, but I'm going clean to start. Maybe rub-n-buff?

Anyone ran into this before?

pictures would help, but most likely Rub n Buff is the way to fix cold cast.

What type of helmet is it? There are some natural blemishes on all of the Asok helmets I have ever done, but they don't take away from the look when finished.

I know it's small, but it's right on the cheek. It' just buggin' me. And it's an Asok.
Mistake.png

yep some R+B will fix you up no problem, and then I always like to put some strategic weathering right over the R+B to blend it in.

I used R+B all the way around the bottom of mine just to blend everything together anyways. I don't often post my own pics in other people's threads, but here is a pic of two helmets I have done. As you can see the dirt can blend and hide most small blemishes.

img6473r.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Even with this much weathering they often look barely dirty in pictures when I am trooping.

You can also mix some CA glue with Aluminum powder and create a "paste" smooth it on with a popsicle stick and then sand like normal CC

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back