Huge Appologies to TDH

Mojo Fett

Well-Known Hunter
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to apologise and give a small brief as to why I have been absent recently...

At work there has been an opportunity to highlight myself within the company and my role as a marine design engineer?
I have recently taken on a project manager’s role for the development of a new portfolio product ‘Water Quality System (WQS) this basically takes in pumped sea water and filters it through hydro-cyclonic filtration? This then passes the filtered water through to both our fitted seals and bearings for a multitude of vessels in both commercial & non-commercial.

This project then became very high level when we were approached from a non-commercial client to retrofit 123 vessels with seals / bearings & WQS systems... With me now being the WQS guru (not a self-proclaimed title by any means) lol. It fell upon me to design a complete system that will both suit there filtration requirements while being able to fit into a very small space envelope on-board. (bad times).

But over the last couple of months I stepped up in front of the senior management team and presented my designs, which were then passed onto the end user in way of a ‘tender’ and it looks as though it will be taken... (Good times).

So in a nut shell, I apologise to everyone that has either sent a PM or an email, I will be going through everyone and responding accordingly. I have no excuse other than what I have posted above which has been quite stressful.

But I do understand and I expect some flak for not updating you guys.

Please check my other threads with updates.

Rgd’s

Gav

Last edited by a moderator:
Nqa Skate has a brain Lol :lol: Good luck matey ,Feed your family first . We need to all be patient, just your skills makes our builds much easier . All the best mucker !

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back