Account Deactivated?!

hobbit057

Hunter
Just wondering why... in the short time I have been a member of this awesome site... are there so many accounts deactivated?! Some of the members are quite notable.. such as Bghunter and slave1pilot to name but a few!! It's a shame because these people have so much knowledge and thats what keeps this site going! Anyone know why? Just curious.... :confused

Actually, that's a real shame, and news to me. I have 3 helmet casts from James (BG Hunter), and hes always been great and easy to deal with. My ESB lid, he even sent me the correct electronics pack free of charge simply for paying him immediately. I have only had good dealings and good things to say about him. My current ROTJ lid is one of his newer casts, and its fantastic. Real shame..

SP1 was always a good guy to me also. Went over some colours and differrent details with him here and there, and was always responsive and seemed cool. with both cases, i can definately see both sides, and if people havn't had good dealings, I can understand the frustration. Not much more to add really except I wish both lads well, and particularly thank james for the good dealings I at least, had with him over the years. Peace :)

This is also something that I was wondering about myself. I can't speak for anyone else nor do I wish to but the too gents that have been brought up I can not speak any highly of. when I set out to build my suit they both went above and beyond for me. The problems other people have had with them is just that. Sometimes I think that people forget that life gets in the way what ever it may be and it kind of sets u back, but I will say this and I hope they will see this at some point in time. With out u guys I wouldn't have the suit I'm so very proud to own today, I thank u both and wish u the best of luck.

Chris

This is also something that I was wondering about myself. I can't speak for anyone else nor do I wish to but the too gents that have been brought up I can not speak any highly of. when I set out to build my suit they both went above and beyond for me. The problems other people have had with them is just that. Sometimes I think that people forget that life gets in the way what ever it may be and it kind of sets u back, but I will say this and I hope they will see this at some point in time. With out u guys I wouldn't have the suit I'm so very proud to own today, I thank u both and wish u the best of luck.

Chris

That's such a cool thing to say Army....
kind of what I was feeling but..... I'm at the start of my Fett journey, and although I had no contact with either party ....or many others I have forgotten to mention I have seen enough to know they were an integral part of many fettheads help line... and passed on some of their expertise in this field. I don't know what I would do If..... some of the awesome people(My rocks atm, they know who they are!) disappeared, and I had no contact with anymore. Its got me a bit worried actually! Hmmm.....

I do feel sorry for S1P, he was trying to keep FP honest and it backfired on him.

So my question is, why was S1P banned? did he asked to have his account deactivated or was he banned from the Admins?

I can't comment on the other member, but S1P was not only banned from TDH, but the RPF as well for his comments here. I dunno how that makes me feel, as he always brought a lot to the table on both sites. I don't know why he was banned on the RPF. Never saw him do anything wrong over there.

Slave was always a little rough around the edges, but was always a fantastic asset to this community. To echo what others have said, he was nothing short of kind to me and helped me out in the past as well.

I guess the reason it's so shocking to me is that Slave had outstanding commissions here and on the RPF, so he would have never asked to have his account deleted. Plus he's starting that sweet new Jango project.

An account deactivation as Rafal and Saint Nasty have said is a permanent ban. The joint banning that takes place between TDH/RPF/THL has been implemented for quite some time now and the parties affected were well aware of it.

BGHunter's account has been deactivated for a short time now at the request of several members as well as BGHunter himself.

I've known S1P for awhile now and consider him a good friend. He was banned for beginning flame wars and derailing threads after being told several times by the administration to cease.

It is possible for a member to have their account reactivated if they were to approach the administration after some time and show that things have changed.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back