Jango completed

TommyFett

Jr Hunter
So I took my Jango out for a test run at NY Comic Con. Broke my knee (rocket launcher came off), Lost an exhaust port on the jet pack (Does anyone know where I can get spares?) and my center tube that sits on the cod piece came off (that the holster goes through.) Here is a couple of pics, the non cannon black bag on the belt was strictly for holding my wallet / phone / camera while out on the floor. What do you guys think so far? 413258_190225021102573_1828810774_o (1).jpg
337152_190225057769236_11953417_o.jpg
DSC_2967.jpg The last pic is the group shot with the REAL emperor.

Awesome that you have your kit done, but if you are really looking for constructive criticism from a Jango Fett fan and someone who is just starting their build:
- The cod doesn't look right, nor the way the holster lays on the thigh armor.
- The thigh armor looks kind of small on you.
- Flight suit seems kind of baggy in the crotch/ lower part area and thigh armor doesn't seem really secure in 2nd photo.
- The gloves look too (light) blue.

I expect you will be as honest with me when I get my kit done bro! (y)

Thanks for the feedback, and to be completely honest with you.. Kits are never done! LOL, always a work in progress. I keep tweaking and upgrading, and this being my first "armored" character I found that there is always work to be done. I keep seeing small things like "A bit more weathering here.." or "..today I think I'll reinforce the snaps."

I hear you brother. I am always upgrading my custom mando even though I don't have a specific character to emulate and I know my Jango will be no different.

575208_10150762456968577_1204344515_n.jpg
It is very much a continuous process, I've had mine since 2008 and I STILL find things I need to redo or don't like... you're off to a good start though :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back