Paint Services Needed for Helmet

In mid-December, I'm participating in a charity run where I live. There are a lot of people who often dress up for this to help raise awareness (and also because it's fun) and, per a suggestion from my sister, I'd really like to get my Fett helmet painted and assembled for the run. I've ordered the sweatshirt 'armor' and I've got a some clothes that loosely resemble the armor in terms of fit and color (as I don't want to run in too much).

I bought an unpainted, unassembled helmet a few years back, and I'm really needing to have it done up nicely. Is anyone on here able/willing to take on that sort of job? What are your rates? Could it be back into my hands by the middle of December?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

You can hit up members such as: Slave1Pilot, Wickedbeard, and SuperJedi. I would guess that they're swamped with a backlog of commissions but you can try.

Depending on the painter, and the quality you're looking for, expect it to be in the $500 range or so.....

-Scott

Deadland is also very skilled. I would post up your budget and from that people can tell you what kind of quality to expect.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back