ESB Blaster Issue

tinman

New Hunter
I purchased a EE-3 ESB Fett Blaster years ago from Sci-Fire, and what I think are referred to as grebblies have fallen off the blaster and one of the bands are coming unglued, is there a certain type I glue that i need to attach the pieces to the blaster and what do I need to remove the dried excess glue left on the pieces?

P1040121.jpg

P1040120-1.jpg

Use sandpaper or a file to remove excess and use an epoxy resin to reglue. That stuff never comes unstuck. I use one from UHU.

Agreed. Though here in the States, you may want to try JB Weld. I'm partial to their Kwik Weld product (sets pretty dang fast), but others here may have experiences with other products.

For mine i drilled a bunch of little holes in the surfaces to be glued to give it a TON of bite since those get knocked around a lot and then used JB Weld to glue them. The quick cure JB Kwik sets faster but will have a weaker overall bond than the original slow cure formula.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back